Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Going "Mental Head Circus"





































Ok, admittedly I have been slacking on my blogging duties and while I was thinking about what to blog about next, my gurl Tracy gently persuaded this...

I have dedicated the latter (and more mature) years of my career to my DANCE GOD, Terry Beeman www.terrybeeman.com . I was living within minutes of EDGE performing arts center and happened to stumble into a "terry beeman" class - that one chance meeting changed my life. My heart connected to his UNBELIEVABLE movement and style and my body and mind danced together in perfect harmony, and in ways I couldn't even fathom.

After becoming completely obsessed with this dance icon, who has worked alongside Debbie Allen for years, Paula Abdul, co-starred in Showgirls ;) (my personal favorite), and more recently shared the stage with Mariah Carey, I was asked to be in Terry's company.

I joined Terry Beeman's Hollywood Pin Up Girls, in "The Super Sexy Show" which had its bi-weekly residency at El Cid in Silverlake. I performed this amazingly athletic, physically-demanding show for 5 years and made incredible friends as CUUURAZZZY as me!

Flashforward a few years... Terry Beeman's brilliance has yet to fade as I've embarked on a new journey with him, this time called, "MENTAL HEAD CIRCUS." A dark, sinistery circus mixing contemporary dance and aerial artists, which is just pure magic. There are no words to describe the show - you just have to see it for yourself.


SHOW INFO:
NEXT SHOW IS SUNDAY JULY 17th 2011
7pm
KING KING
6555 Hollywood Blvd.
www.kingkinghollywood.com for tixs!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment